The guide below shows how to learn an ALL-SIR1 to the ALL-PACK1 panel.
It is recommended to use the app for pairing.
- Connect the 12VDC adaptor power cable to the siren socket cable (included).
- Power up the siren unit by pressing down the [POWER SWITCH] on the board; it should emit a single beep.
- Press and release the [LEARN] button then one beep will be heard.
- Arm the ALL-PACK1 Hub through the app. then the siren will beep once and the strobe will flash once.
- Disarm the ALL-PACK1 Hub through the app. then the siren will beep twice and the strobe will flash twice.
- Press the [LEARN] again to exit the program. (The system will automatically exit after 20 seconds if you do not press the [LEARN] button again).
- Arm/Disarm the ALL-PACK1 Hub once to confirm that this procedure is complete.
- Remove the tag from the 3.7V backup battery.
- The siren is now ready to use.
Note: This siren will run on the main 12V DC power supply. The 3.7V battery is only used as a backup during power outages.