Click the Trigger Button to bring up the Trigger menu, configuring what actions are taken once the event is triggered
AI Trigger Actions Explained
- Period - Sets the times of day that the event will trigger (always on by default).
- Alarm Out - Sets an external alarm to activate whenever a face is detected.
- Latch Time - Sets how long the system waits after a trigger before detecting again (10 seconds by default).
- Alarm Upload - Updates the alarm system status on the network (Unused for this system).
- Send Email - Notifies a specified email address whenever the event is triggered (Requires internet connection & setup)
- Record Channel - Sets which camera to record to when the event is triggered.
- Post-Record - Sets the amount of time recorded after the event is triggered.
- PTZ Activation - Set PTZ behaviors in response to a event trigger, such as selecting a Tour to perform, etc (For use with PTZ camera(s) only).
- Buzzer - Sets the NVR to beep whenever an event is triggered
- Voice Prompts - Plays a designated .wav file in response to an event trigger. This can be imported via a USB flash drive to the NVR.