How to bring up a reversing camera in fullscreen when in reverse.
Part 1 - Configuring a Tour
1. Go to Main Menu > Setting > System > Display.
2. Now click the Tour Setup button to enter the Tour menu.
4. Remove all entries by changing the window split then deleting the channel group.
5. Select Window Split as View 1 then select the reverse camera.
The tour is now setup.
Part 2 - Configuring the Alarm Input
1. Go to the Main Menu > Setting > Event > Alarm
2. Enable the alarm input, then select the type, N.O or N.C
3. Enable the tour button and select the tour preset which contains the reversing camera in full screen.
Part 3 - Enable Alarm Recording Schedule
1. Go to Main Menu > System > Schedule.
2. Enable Alarm for your chosen period to record alarm events.
You have now enabled the alarm recording schedule.
Alarm Inputs/Outputs diagram
NO or NC
| Input 1-7 - Normal Input
Input 8-9 - Pulse Input
|C, NO||C - Common
NO - Normally Open
The alarm output maximum load is 0.5A. Use an external relay for higher current devices.
|L, H||CAN Port|
|A, B||RS485 Port|
Our customer care team is here for you.Contact Support