1. Open Settings.
2. Select Network & Internet.
3. Select Status.
4. Select Change Adapter Options.
5. Right-click the network adapter you want to prioritize, and select Properties.
6. Select the Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) item.
7. Click Use the following IP address and enter an IP address in the same range as the device you are trying to access. (E.g when trying to access 192.168.1.108 use a IP address in the 192.168.1.x range.) Note: This cannot be the same as the device you are trying to connect to or any other device on the same network. Save your changes on both windows.
8. Type the IP address of the device you are trying to access into the address bar of your web browser.
9. Once finished configuring the device, change the adapter settings back to normal by following steps 1-6 and clicking Obtain an IP address automatically.
Our customer care team is here for you.Contact Support