- Open [Watchguard Force App.]
- Enter [Accessories] page then choose [Sensors] page
- Press the [Add] button on this page to enter the pairing page, and you will hear a single beep
- Press then release the button on the base of the smoke detector, red LED starts to flash quickly in 10 seconds.
- Beep twice will hear on the alarm panel.
- This pair is successful and [Smoke Detector] should appear on the App.
- Press and hold down the [TEST] button (button on the top part) for three seconds then alarm will sound loud short beeps
- Release the [TEST] button once may stop sounding.
HUSH FUNCTION (Silence Function)
When the alarm panel is triggered by the smoke sensors, it can be muted using the hush function as described below:
- Hush the “SLAVE” smoke sensor = Press [Test Button] for the first time
- Hush the “MASTER” smoke sensor = Press [Test Button] for the second time.
- Hush the “ALL” smoke sensors = Press [Test Button] for the third time.
* Note: Need to wait a little to ensure that smoke sensor receiver a mute.