Option 1: Open the app with Finder
- In Finder , Control-click or right click the icon for SmartPSS.
- Click on Open on the COntext Menu that appears.
- Click Open from the dialog box that appears. If prompted, enter an administrator name & password.
Option 2: Allow applications downloaded from Anywhere
- Open the Apple Menu . It is usually located at the top left corner of you screen by default.
- Click on System Preferences...
- Click on Security & Privacy
- Click on the General tab.
- Select Allow applications downloaded from Anywhere